Friday, July 8, 2011

Jude

Because I only have one "baby" I take lots and lots of pictures of him.
Don't for a second be misguided by these pictures and think that he is spoiled. Nothing could be farther from the truth! We adhere to strict doggy rules at our house, as you'll see below.


He's too cute for his own good, although his daddy would beg to differ at times. I remember when he looked like this:
 
A cute little blue-eyed dumbo. Poor thing..he eventually grew into his ears.
 
He was adorable then, but really, I am thankful those puppy days are over. The potty training, the chewing, the obedience (or lack thereof) training. I'm glad I can say "go lay down" and he (generally) does. Or point somewhere and say "get" and he goes. He is super affectionate and very attached to me. Luckily for him, I'm pretty attached to him too.

 The white dog in this picture is Lily. That's Becca's dog and her and Jude are buddies!

 Mom. Quit it with the pictures, I'm trying to sleep.

He hates water. We found that out a few weeks ago when we went to the river with Becca and Brandon. No swimming for Jude, thank you.
 Can we come in?


Jude loves to ride in the car. He used to fall asleep sitting up all the time, now he's so lazy he lays down and sleeps the whole time. I love it though because we hardly know he's there!
He is one of the best dogs I've ever had he will be missed terribly when he passes away someday. Until then though, he'll continue do a lot of this:
 His favorite pastime.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment