Thursday, March 31, 2011

And it was a day.

Saturday was a beautiful day. Not because the weather was nice. Quite the contrary actually. It was cold, rainy, wet and miserable all day. But it was a beautiful day in part because it included these:Delicious little bits of heaven. But mostly because I spent the day with my mom and sisters celebrating the fact that I am going to be an aunt to a beautiful nephew.


Loving the tummy action. Loving that baby. Anyway, after a hearty breakfast of donuts and coffee, we spent the remainder of the day shopping for the little squirt. We had so much fun.


We did notice however, that although shopping for little boys is a blast, shopping for little girls seemed to be much easier (and fun). It seemed like every store we went into there was a huge selection of girl items and a little small section for boys. Depsite this fact, we still had fun and we really just enjoyed being together. We don't get to do that as often as we'd like.


I love my family. And, I must say, I can't wait for my nephew to arrive. ETA: August 5th. Many more updates to come on him. In other news, things on the farm are going well. The tulips are in full bloom, and we recently mowed the yard for the first time this season.


Our block layer has been a little MIA the last few weeks which we later found out was because his phone was broken. Thankfully, he will be back on Sunday to resume the block laying. The electric company came out this week to hook up all the electric and set the poles.


They were missing a part so it's not completely hooked up yet, but will be soon! We are looking forward to a beautiful weekend on the farm complete with weed killing, weed removal, mowing, working on the house, and hanging out with friends.


Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I just discovered your blog! What fun! I can't wait to keep up with your life, dear old friend! I love technology and the fact that we can now keep up with each other! You leave the sweetest comments!

    ReplyDelete